1. Lipstick applied with a lip brush will give you better coverage.
2. To avoid getting lip products on your teeth, place your finger in your mouth to remove any excess from the inner lips.
3. Coconut oil is a great makeup remover and also used to condition eyelashes to grown in length.
4. Lips should be exfoliated with a sugar scrub at least once a week in order to remove dead skin . Doing this will give your lip product a flawless look.
5. A few caps of apple cider vinegar with your shampoo helps cleanse and relieves scalp of itching.
Stay Tuned for More Tips From Ruby Lips LLC...